Friday, July 9, 2010

Procrastination.

It is because I absolutely abhor packing that I am currently awake, looking at pictures of fabrics online. Instead of something useful, like sleeping! Or packing for my flight tomorrow.

I haven't really looked into fabric retailers, so I can't really comment on the prices of Lewis and Sheron, but their selection is huge. A word to the wise - don't click on the "View All" button. It's too intimidating.

Here are some of my picks for this shade/miniblind DIY.

Rumelia, $20/yd

Pearson, $25/yd

Grand Luxe, $14.98/yd

Fioretto, $24/98/yd

Document, $16.98/yd
Ok, this would make a fairly stupid curtain. ...or would it? I can't decide, maybe a lampshade or an ottoman would be pretty awesome.

Cross Section, $10.98/yd

Cat's Cradle, $19.98/yd

No comments:

Post a Comment