Friday, July 2, 2010

I have never understood

What is the difference between a nightstand and a end table? As I understand it, they share the same purpose (to hold lamps and reading material and other small things). IKEA has different pieces in each category, so I thought I'd do an exhaustive roundup.

Vejmon, $99
I'm quite fond of this one in that it is very similar to the Angle-Leg Side Table, just cheaper by $70.

Trondheim, $79.99

Sorum, $79.99

Hemnes, $69.99

Parsons Mini Desk, $249
Slightly larger than the Parsons End Table and $50 more.

Malm Chest, $49.99
I find this incredibly ugly, but if I end up in a small enough apartment, I'll probably be glad of the storage.

Expedit 2x2, $49.99
This piece is much taller than any of the others, and is only appropriate for use against a wall or the side of a sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment