Thursday, July 22, 2010

Most of my furniture shopping is done.

Fred drove me to the Bolingbrook IKEA last weekend, and I wandered around throwing crap in a cart. I have purchased a coffee table, two bookshelves, a Poang chair, two wine racks, a shoe rack, a stepstool, 3 trash cans, a sheepskin rug, a giant swedish alphabet print, two dozen clotheshangers, and various organizing boxes. From Macy's I bought my mattress, box spring, and bed frame.

All I lack now is a couch, two barstools, lots of lighting, a file cabinet or two, possibly a TV, and definitely a desk.

This is the desk I want. I was sure to check the dimensions of awesome looking (but very expensive desks) at Room and Board, and this is definitely big enough.

Just look at that awesome. I also really want the mini-desk or the end table.


Can't really decide between black and white, though I think white is currently winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment