Saturday, June 26, 2010

No Right Answers

So for work, we had to fill out this questionnaire, and there was this little "personal" section filled with questions like "What's your favorite vacation spot," "What's your favorite book," and worst of all, "What is your favorite hobby?"

I had the hardest time filling that one out. Unless you actually have a respectable hobby (like cooking or badminton or ultimate) that you're actually good at and want to show off, there's really not that much you can put without sounding incredibly tool-like and stupid.

Only unemployed stoners have hobbies like "watching TV," "computer games," "eating," and "sleeping," but this is apparently what I do. How incredibly depressing.

I eventually put down "sleeping" as the lesser of many evils, but I guess it makes sense given the hours I've spent looking at bedding recently. From Dwell Studio, which may be cheaper than Serena and Lily. Depends how many shams you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment