Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why are whales so compelling?

It's not just me. Someone at UO thinks so too.

I have a long documented love affair with this first whale print. I first spotted in-store at the Soho UO sometime last summer, and instantly loved it. I didn't get it because of spatial constraints and because I was too lazy to haul a 20x34 frame home, so I bought some LP frames instead. The second time, it was at the MassAve UO, and I was again too lazy to carry it home, so I bought a whale ashtray instead. It will not escape me the third time.

Control

And then of course, I have to buy some more LP frames (to replace the one that broke when it fell behind the bookcase) and to add to my collection. Unfortunately, the ones I've got are silver, and there's only black and white available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment