Sunday, June 27, 2010

Deconstruction

So, umm, I kind of love the look of the picture and the frame separately leaning against the wall. The rest of the look is a little too grunge-chic, and I'm a little too fond of the creature comforts of my possessions to give them up entirely.

I think what I'm going to do is take large art and lean it against the wall instead of hanging it up. Besides, anything that's reminiscent of this place can't be half bad.

IKEA has got several large, unframed prints for not too much money. Unfortunately, they're about as personalized as a brick, but nobody can afford custom prints that large.
IKEA Pjatteryd (30 3/4 X 46 1/2) $49.99
IKEA Pjatteryd (30 3/4 X 46 1/2) $49.99
IKEA Premiar (55 x 78 3/4) $149

All pictures here. My only issue with some of the large prints is, how in the world do you fit them in a car??

No comments:

Post a Comment