Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cardboard Safari

Perhaps it's my poorly disguised fondness for the interior of the South Street Seaport Abercrombie, but I absolutely love these cardboard cutout animals (via Cardboard Safari: website and etsy). Unfortunately, they're all quite compelling, and I can't decide which one I want.

In addition to the above stag head, moose, bison, and rhino heads are also available.

Not to mention a complete, free-standing rhino.

And (wonder of all wonders!) an elephant head.

Something tells me that more than one cardboard animal per residence would be unreasonable, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Perhaps with enough skeepskin blankets and cowhide rugs, an effect could be achieved where one cardboard animal trophy per room would not be out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment